Saturday, July 21, 2012

The Smart Stepmom Speaks!

I continually seek new resources on stepparenting, but my all-time favorite is "The Smart Stepmom" by Laura Petherbridge.  So, imagine my surprise and joy in finding out she will be speaking only two hours away from me!  Woohoo! 


Laura will be speaking at Heartland Community Church in Normal, IL on September 15th 9-3.  There will also be a session for couples in a stepfamily Sunday, September 16th 1-4.  The total cost for both days is $30 per family unit if registered by August 13th, and $35 if registered after.  For more information, click here.  The event is only open to the first 300 paid registrants so don't wait--sign up today!


I am certain that all stepmoms who attend will be blessed by the company of other stepmoms and by practical tips and information Laura will share.  If you haven't read "The Smart Stepmom" yet, I highly recommend it!  If you're not near the Normal, IL area, check out the rest of Laura's schedule here.  Hope to meet you there!!


Much love,
My Fairy Stepmother

No comments:

Post a Comment