Sunday, May 6, 2012

My purpose

Simply stated, the purpose of this blog is to encourage, educate and inspire stepmoms everywhere!  There are many truly amazing stepmoms out there, but that “Evil Stepmother” stigma still exists and I want to change that by sharing ways in which we can all become better stepmoms! 
The information in this blog is relevant not only to stepmoms, but also to anyone who is considering becoming a stepmom, has a stepmom or knows a stepmom.  (Or if none of these apply, but you like to create yummy things in the kitchen, don't worry, I will be posting recipes too!

I will include personal stories about my journey towards becoming a better wife and stepmom.  I know that every situation and family is different, so this section is simply meant to share my own goals, trials, and triumphs.  I would love to hear about your journeys too!

There will also be tips, guides, how-to information from my own personal experience and the experiences of some fantastic stepmoms I am very blessed to have in my life.  I also include materials from expert research and other resources devoted to stepmoms.
Please subscribe below if you want to stay current with all my posts.  I encourage questions and thoughtful feedback, so feel free to comment.  My prayer is that God blesses every person who finds their way to this site.  Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment